Read Private Dentistry magazine’s latest issue – March 2021 – out now
The March issue is now available to read online.
Private Dentistry March issue is packed with our regular features including:
– A complete round up of the recent practice acquisitions – size, location and price are included
– Andy Acton talks about avoiding pitfalls when selling
– Ross Martin talks about the real rate of inflation and argues you should hedge against it with your investments
– How I did it – features Phil Redfearn of L&H Dentalcare this time. He takes us through the transformation of his practice
– We finish a two-part article defining best practise for those looking to buy a practice
– For business management, we have articles on collecting and utilising feedback from patients, keeping in touch days, leading a team during a crisis, marketing to patients this year and so on
– Sarah Bradbury looks at the role of dental professionals in diagnosing diabetes
– Amit Patel and Hinali Patel publish a paper on prescription preferences of dental clinicians for direct and indirect veneers
– Charlie Attariani presents a fascinating case with step-by-step illustrations
– A major feature on PPE equipment and where you can get it
– Maria Papavergos looks at the impact of veganism on oral health.