Read the November issue of Private Dentistry magazine online now.
Accessed through www.dentistry.co.uk, Private Dentistry magazine online this month contains:
– Analysis of the new health bill going through parliament
– A roundup of some of the best practice sales
– Analysis of goodwill values and an explanation of how they have bounced back
– How I did it has two practice refurbishment projects
– Simon Thackeray explains how and why he left the NHS for good
– Ross Brooke Dental talks about averting incorporation jeopardy
– Have you ever mind-flossed before. Mahrukh Khwaja explains how and why
– Two top tips features top private clinicians and their tips for performing better dentistry. This time Maria Papavergos and Robert Gleeson share their thoughts
– Nikhil Gogna discusses an alternative method to treat anterior crossbite
– We ask if mouthwash is a help or hindrance.