Read the May issue of Private Dentistry magazine online now.
Accessed through www.dentistry.co.uk, Private Dentistry magazine online this month contains:
– We give the inside track on what's really going on at the BDA
– How I Did It features Kunal Patel of Dental Beauty Croydon
– Barry Oulton explains how to become a world-class communicator
– A complete round up of the recent practice acquisitions - size, location and price are included from Frank Taylor and Associates and Mediestates
– Preview of the Private Dentistry awards (page 12). The ceremony is on bonfire night
– Then we talk to Alfonso Rao about his win at the awards last year
– Minimally invasive dentistry is possible in a private practice – Harris Sidelsky explains
– The final word interview is with Michael Norton, the implant dentist.
Click the link to see these on-point articles and much more.