Private Dentistry - October 2021
Read the October issue of Private Dentistry magazine online now.
In this issue we have the regular columns to help private practitioners perform better.
This also includes:
– Private Dentistry Awards winner (2020) banning dental talk about how to win
– All the winners from the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards
– Practice sales roundup
– Navigating the post-pandemic property market
– How to achieve a more flexible retirement
– Top tips for designing a reception
– Rob Balneaves explains how Newby Dental Practice was created
– Ergonomics in squat practice design
– Harry Singh has opened a new facial aesthetics spa
– George Cheetham has opened a practice in Fulham Road
– Priya Kotecha has advice for the newly self-employed
– Laura Bailey talks about guided biofilm therapy
– Leading through a crisis – tip eight – work for a greater good
– Why you should not rush to sell your practice freehold
– Mark Oborn has top tips for management
– Simon Gambold looks at team leadership after COVID-19
• Nikhil Gogna uses pedro mechanics to close orthodontic spaces
• Two top tips from James Goolnik and Ben Atkins.