Private Dentistry - April 2021
Read the April issue of Private Dentistry magazine online now.
Accessed through www.dentistry.co.uk, Private Dentistry magazine online this month contains:
– The Private Dentistry awards launch (page eight). The ceremony is on bonfire night
– A complete round up of the recent practice acquisitions – size, location and price are included from Frank Taylor and Associates and Mediestates
– NASDAL, the organisation of professionals has conducted a survey into practice goodwill values
– How I did it features specialist periodontist Reena Wadia and her Harley Street centre of excellence RW Perio
– We start a two-part article with Ross Martin on everything you need to do and know before selling a practice
– Hazel Adams explains why training is a key to success of your practice
– Nicki Rowland explains how to lead your dental team through a crisis
– Denplan Plus is launched – full details here
– Portman has hit a milestone of 150 practices...
– Maria Papavergos talks about oral health considerations during pregnancy
– Peter Doherty looks at immediate loading in the aesthetic zone
– The final word interview is with Nigel Malleson, the Panadent recently-retired technician, with a penchant for extreme sports.